All NEW paint, hardwood floors, Quartz countertops beds, couches, appliances, linens, accessories, lighting
In a super cool Irvington neighborhood that is 5-10 minutes to Downtown with:
- Broadway Streets
- Restaurants & Bars
- Supermarkets & Shops
- Minutes from Downtown
- Rose Garden Arena
- Close to Public Transportation
Entertain family, friends and colleagues:
- 1920's Craftsman Remodeled Home
- Open Concept Space for friends and family
- Front & Back Patios
- Hardwood floors
- Fully furnished
- Stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful decor
- Cable ready, high speed internet and wired
- Covered parking and off-street parking
We encourage you to park in the driveway as we share free street parking with our neighbors.
- Super Long Driveway - Can fit 1-3 cars
- Master bath
- Living room/Family room/Dining room
- 2 Basement bedrooms
- Storage space
- Walk-in closet
- Breakfast nook/pantry
- Ceiling fans/ heat: forced air
- Fenced yard
and so much more!
NEW Bedrooms – 10 NEW REAL Bed Types – Sleeps 23 Total
Trundle Beds are normal beds with real mattresses and frames. The trundle bed is an additional mattress/frame underneath the bed that rolls out for an additional bed.
- Bedroom 1 - upstairs / master (upstairs big closet) King, Queen Trundle (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 2 - upstairs queen / full trundle (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 3 - main level 2 full (sleeps 4)
- Basement Room 1- big room 2 twins / 1 trundle (sleeps 3)
- Basement Room 2 - 2 twins (sleeps 2)
- Living room - queen, full, 2 twins (Sleeps 6)
- 7 twins
- 3 queens
- 1 king
- 3 full/double
TOTAL: 14 BEDS (Sleeps 23)
NEED OTHER RENTALS OR SERVICES.
Let us know if you need any rentals or services ASAP so we may schedule/order:
- Cribs, High Chair, Playpen (Roughly $10 - 25 per day with long term savings)
- Extra Housekeeping Weekly (Estimate: $180)
Portland has strict rules on short-term rentals:
Owner must obtain and meet all requirements of the ASTR Type A permit to include receiving the permit which limits you to 5 overnight guests and renting only 2 rooms and there is an occupant of the house with the property as the primary residence for 270 days or 30 days.
NOTE: We OFFER our Pack & Play, high chair, low chair and Cribs for rent. SPECIAL OFFER $30+tax per day/night! plus a delivery fee.
Northeast Portland House Accommodation and Amenities
- Catering available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 24
- pets considered
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- Non-smoking only
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- #1 Bathroom - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, Large Full Bathroom RESTORED 1902's Vibe
- #2 Bathroom - Upstairs - toilet, shower
- # 1 Bedroom - MASTER - 1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Sleeps 5
- # 2 Bedroom - MASTER Suite - 1 queen, 1 double, Sleeps 4
- #3 Bedroom Main Level - 2 double, Sleeps 4
- #4 Bedroom - Basement Level - 2 twin/ single, Sleeps 4
- #5 Bedroom - Basement Level - 3 twin/ single, Sleeps 3
- Portlandia BRAND NEW Beds and Bedroom Configuration Master Bedroom - King Bed - Queen Trundle Bed Twin Bed in Master Closet for Kids (Sleeps 4) Upstairs Master Suite (with Bathroom, Shower, Sink and Toilet) - Queen Bed - Full/Double Trundle Bed (Sleeps 4) Main Level Bedroom (with Full Bathroom with Shower and Tub Adjacent) - Two (2) Fulls/Doubles (Sleeps 4) Basement Bedroom - Two (2) Twin Beds (Sleep 2) Basement Bedroom - Twin Bed - Twin Trundle - One Twin Bed (Sleeps 3) Living Room (all upgraded mattresses) - Queen Sofa Bed - Full/Double Sofa Bed - Two (2) Twin Sofa Beds TOTALS: - One (1) King (Sleeps 2) - Three (3) Queens (Sleeps 6) - Four (4) Fulls/Doubles (Sleeps 8) - Eight (8) Twins (Sleeps 8) TOTAL: 16 BEDS (Sleeps 24)
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Private Chef
Map - Location
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|No Low Season||$256||$128||$128||$128||$128||$128||$256||30|
|Peak Summer Seasons||$448||$224||$224||$224||$224||$224||$448||30|
Awesome ReviewsWrite a Review
Why Book Now?
- Book Weekdays: Save up to 65% off when you book your vacation for weekend days. Monday, Tuesday or Wed. are up to 65% off! Then Thursdays and Sundays are the next least expensive.
- Book for a Week: Lengthen your stay to 5-7 days or a month you get bigger savings the longer you stay depending on the season. (Summer and holidays excluded.)
- Book In Advance: (at least 6-8 months to a year) and you get the standard rates vs. the seasonally adjusted rates. (Does not apply to the highest seasons, i.e. summer/holidays.)
- Book Last Minute Available Dates for the Current Month: We sell out 25-31 days a month but sometimes we have a few days that month that do not sell, i.e. days before or after holidays. The prices for these dates fluctuate based on demand. My availability calendar is up to date and live.
- Join Cancellation Deals List: We try to help guests get a refund by booking a last minute cancellation. Just email me and I can notify you when I have a cancellation.
- Book Non-high Season or Non-Holiday Weekends or Weeks. This is a tough one because Southern California is a vacation destination all year with special events scheduled year-round. The less busy months tend to be non-holiday weeks, events, or graduation weeks of Oct., Jan., Feb., May with great weather.
- Invite Your Friends and Family. My homes sleep 16-30 and splitting the fix rates by 16-20 you all enjoy a super savings over hotels.
- Bottom line vacation homes versus hotels save you money on meals and drinks as you don't have to go out to eat three meals a day. And hotels charge more tax, parking, internet, movies, etc.