Entertain ON the Coast!
Just STEP to:
- MISSION BEACH
- PACIFIC OCEAN
- MISSION BAY
- Bike Path
- Belmont Amusement Park
- Restaurants and Bars
- Activities - bike, surf, beach volleyball, boogie board
- Attractions - roller coaster, wave pool, zip lining
- More Restaurants and Bars
- Catamaran Hotel
- Crystal Pier
Entertain family and friends in our BRAND NEW REMODEL! Modern, comfy w/ NEW FURNITURE, outdoor space, deck, and BBQ!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
"Mission Beach Jamaica" Where home is paradise and I love to share this home to others. I enjoy playing beach volleyball in South Mission Beach, walking to restaurants and bars. We're in the perfect location...on a courtyard walking street with the OCEAN & SUNSET views, STEPS to the beach, step out to the boardwalk with two way line bike paths. The home is designed to entertain. We are ALWAYS trying to make your vacation experience better. So feedback is important!
FEATURES - BRAND NEW EVERYTHING!!
*LOCATED UP ONE FLIGHT OF STAIRS*
- 1 Patio with lounging seating
- 1 Bedroom
- Living Room w/ 1 Sofa Bed
- Dining Room with extra seating
- 1 Bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wall heater
- Double Pane / Storm Windows
- High-speed Internet
- Hardwood Floor
- Tile Floor
- Granite Counter top in Kitchen and Bathroom
- Security system
- Near transportation
- Off-street parking
BRAND NEW REMODEL, 1 patio/ 1 bbq, Modern, comfy w/ ALL BRAND NEW FURNITURE!
Guests will have access to all the amenities including:
- Team of Co/host's available 24/7 - phone numbers provided
- Beaches, restaurants and shopping near by
- Luxury, fully stocked kitchen
- Wifi and Cable access
- 1 Patio lounging area
- 1 outdoor / indoor entertainment area, 1 BBQ, 2 flat screen TV's, 1 dining area with extra seating
- 1 bathroom ( shower/tub)
- 1 bedroom with Queen bed with full trundle (Sleeps 4)
- Comfy couch/sofa sleeper
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Living Room –2 Beds, 1 Sofa Bed, (Sleeps 6)
- Bedroom 1 – 1 Queen with Double/Full Trundle Bed (Sleeps 4)
- Living Room - 1 Sofa Queen Bed / Couch (Sleeps 2)
- For your personalized comfort we have blinds through out our home and 2 ceiling fans.
BRAND NEW REMODEL, 1 patio/ 1 bbq, Modern, comfy w/ ALL BRAND NEW FURNITURE!
I am the proud remodeler and manager of "Mission Beach Jamaica Flat" Vacation Home.
I love to give recommendations and help guests navigate their holiday.
Text is the fastest and easiest way to ask questions...Myself or my Co/Host's are super responsive.
See my 100% 5-star reviews that mention me, Laura :) by name.
My Co/Host's or I am able to meet with our guests to show you the amenities (only takes 10 minutes) or I'm here to help DAY or NIGHT.
We offer a less expensive base rate so groups of two people and under may enjoy the house without paying for the maximum number of people/6 guests. Like hotels (suite w/ multiple rooms vs. single bed rooms), we charge for guests over 2 to cover for out of pocket costs: rent, linens, towels, supplies, utilities, maintenance, cleaning, breakage, wear and tear, etc. The extra guest discount/fee for two people and over is $25 per person per night. Thanks for understanding.
BEST WAYS TO SAVE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR DATES ARE FLEXIBLE!
Save up to 65% off when you book your vacation for week days. Mon-Thurs. are up to 65% off.
Also if you lengthen your stay to 5-7 days – over a month you get a bigger savings depending on the season.
Book your stay super far in advance (at least 3-4 months to a year) and you get the standard rates vs. the seasonal adjusted rates.
Sometimes there are last minute and cancellation deals. Just message me and I can notify you.
Book non-high season. This is a tough one because San Diego has vacation renters all year. The slower months tend to be non-holiday, events, or graduation weeks of Oct.-May.
Invite your friends and family, our house sleeps 6 and splitting the fix rates you all enjoy a super savings over hotels.
Bottom line vacation homes verses hotels saves you money on meals and drinks as you don't have to go out to eat 3 meals a day. And hotels charge more tax, parking, internet, movies, etc.
Just message me and I can tell you the best days to book for the largest savings.
Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed and we receive full payment.
Tax Rate is required by the city of San Diego on all short term rentals. This goes to the city.
The cleaning fee is a one-time fee. I have a team of housekeepers that clean from 10 am (check out time) to 4 pm (check in time) prior to your stay and after your stay. If you need an early check-in (before 4 pm) or late check-out (after 10 am) I may accommodate by hiring an additional housekeeper for ($75+tax) depending on availability. Please give me notice as soon as possible to book so I may provide the proper staff. Just let me know when you know. I will do my best to hire at the last minute too. Thanks for understanding.
Again, feel free to message me with any questions or special requests, i.e. late or early check-in, we do the grocery shopping, beach and bike rentals, crib and kids chairs, etc.
**Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed and we receive full payment.**
I have created a map via maps of super close/walking distance beaches, activities, attractions, golf, restaurants, grocery stores, farmers markets, etc that we recommend. Since this site blocks websites I can send you the list when you book.
EXTRA GUESTS / SMALL GROUP SAVINGS
I offer a discounted base rate so groups of two and under may enjoy the house without paying for the maximum number of people/6 guests. Like hotels (suite w/ multiple rooms vs. single bed rooms), we charge for guests over two to cover out of pocket costs: discounted rent, linens, towels, supplies, beds, utilities, maintenance, cleaning, breakage, wear and tear, etc. The price is the same. Like hotels, since the set up, washing linens and cleaning are the same as if a guests stays a partial versus the entire stay we need a maximum count of guests for your stay.
The discount/fee is $25 per person per night over two guests. Thanks for understanding.
The cleaning fee covers 5-6 hours of a one time cleaning, cleaning supplies, bathing supplies, and maintenance.
Supplies and Breakage fee is $25 (so I don't need to file a claim or take from your deposit for a broken wine glass, etc).
I'm required by the City of San Diego to charge a mandatory occupancy tax.
NOTE: We OFFER our Pack & Play, high chair, low chair and Cribs for rent. SPECIAL OFFER $30+tax per day/night! plus a delivery fee.
Viva Beach Life Vacation Homes (coming soon to book direct to save $ and better service)
Mission Beach Apartment Accommodation and Amenities
- floor 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 6
- Parties/events not allowed
- Non-smoking only
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1 double
Bedroom 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Living Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Emergency phone numbers
Location of fire extinguisher:
In the kitchen right next to the oven.
Location of fire alarm:
In the hallway outside three bedrooms and in main living space.
Location of gas shutoff valve:
In the garage
Emergency exit instructions:
The safest way to get out of the home are the main level entry points: front door, sliding glass doors off master bedroom and back of home double garage doors.
Map - Location
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|No Low Season||$260||$104||$104||$104||$104||$104||$260||1|
|Peak Summer Seasons||$364||$182||$182||$182||$182||$182||$364||1|
Awesome ReviewsWrite a Review
Why Book Now?
- Book Weekdays: Save up to 65% off when you book your vacation for weekend days. Monday, Tuesday or Wed. are up to 65% off! Then Thursdays and Sundays are the next least expensive.
- Book for a Week: Lengthen your stay to 5-7 days or a month you get bigger savings the longer you stay depending on the season. (Summer and holidays excluded.)
- Book In Advance: (at least 6-8 months to a year) and you get the standard rates vs. the seasonally adjusted rates. (Does not apply to the highest seasons, i.e. summer/holidays.)
- Book Last Minute Available Dates for the Current Month: We sell out 25-31 days a month but sometimes we have a few days that month that do not sell, i.e. days before or after holidays. The prices for these dates fluctuate based on demand. My availability calendar is up to date and live.
- Join Cancellation Deals List: We try to help guests get a refund by booking a last minute cancellation. Just email me and I can notify you when I have a cancellation.
- Book Non-high Season or Non-Holiday Weekends or Weeks. This is a tough one because Southern California is a vacation destination all year with special events scheduled year-round. The less busy months tend to be non-holiday weeks, events, or graduation weeks of Oct., Jan., Feb., May with great weather.
- Invite Your Friends and Family. My homes sleep 16-30 and splitting the fix rates by 16-20 you all enjoy a super savings over hotels.
- Bottom line vacation homes versus hotels save you money on meals and drinks as you don't have to go out to eat three meals a day. And hotels charge more tax, parking, internet, movies, etc.